The Panatta Monolith Lat Pulldown Circular has a movement trajectory that makes it ideal for the muscles that widens the back (teres major and upper part of the Latissumus dorsi).
- seat and knee-stop rollers with gas assisted height adjustment
- independent levers for mono-lateral or bilateral exercise
- cam for natural adaptation of the load
- spring counterbalance to reset the empty weight of the exercise levers;
- multiple handgrips for prone or neutral grips
- fixed central handle to stabilize the body during the mono-lateral exercise
|Width||53 in/135 cm|
|Length||48 in/120 cm|
|Height||85 in/215 cm|
|Weight||717 lbs/325 Kg|
|Standard Load||220 lbs/100 Kg|
|Optional Load||265 lbs/120 Kg|
Panatta custom padding and frames.