The Super Low Row is specific for training the upper back, particularly suitable for developing the thickness of this anatomical region. It is characterized by:
- GAS ASSISTED HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SEAT;
- INDEPENDENT LEVERS FOR SINGLE OR BILATERAL EXECUTION;
- PHYSIOLOGICAL LOAD CURVE WITH LEVER SYSTEM;
- ROTATING HANDLES AS STANDARD FOR A MORE NATURAL GRIP THAT CAN ALSO BE VARIED DURING MOVEMENT;
- LEVERS FOR PHYSIOLOGICAL MOVEMENT INITIATION;
- FIXED CENTRAL HANDLE TO STABILIZE THE BODY DURING SINGLE-SIDED EXECUTION.
- 6 ADDITIONAL WEIGHT HOLDERS.
- Width: 150cm (59″)
- Length: 155cm (61″)
- Height: 190cm (75″)
- Weight: 210Kg (463 lbs)
- Max. Weight: 270Kg (595 lbs)