The Super Inclined Chest Press has a movement trajectory that makes it ideal for training the upper part of the pectoralis major and rear head of the deltoids. It stands out for:
- SEAT WITH GAS-ASSISTED HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT;
- INDEPENDENT LEVERS FOR A MONO-LATERAL OR BILATERAL EXERCISE;
- PHYSIOLOGICAL LOAD CURVE WITH LEVERS SYSTEM;
- MULTIPLE HANDGRIPS FOR A PRONE OR NEUTRAL GRIP;
- LEVER FOR A PHYSIOLOGICAL STARTING MOVEMENT.
- FOOTREST WITH A SLIP-PROOF SYSTEM;
- 6 ADDITIONAL WEIGHT HOLDERS.
- Width: 150cm (59″)
- Length: 185cm (73″)
- Height: 190cm (75″)
- Weight: 275Kg (606 lbs)
- Max. Weight: 270Kg (595 lbs)